To begin with, thank you Mr. Sangay Cholden for nominating my blog for the liebster award. I’m definitely not sure if am at all worth it and can do justice to the very idea, but all I can say is, I’m honored and it indeed inspires me to keep writing. So, thank you once again with all my heart.
Being a newbie to blog award business, I’m really not sure how I feel and how should I begin or write about it? But one thing I’m certain; that it will keep the zeal of blogging alive, especially in amateur bloggers like me. Also, I don’t think I can nominate anyone for the award, simply because all are my inspiration and I don’t see any need to inspire those inspired individuals. Sorry if it’s against the rule.
I’m not sure how best I can answer your questions, but all I can say is that’s the best I could. lol
1. Describe your blog in 3 words.
I’m an amateur blogger and am not sure how informative, inspirational, educative etc. it could be to others’ but for me it is;
1. Mirror; Anything I post is a reflection of my own ideas and thoughts.
2. Platform; to learn, write and share.
3. Informative; I keep myself informed through blogs I follow
2. Describe yourself in 3 words.
I don’t know how the world around will agree upon my self-description, for everyone have their own take on others. So until and unless a need arise to justify, I leave that for others.
3. Who, what, and/or where does your blogging inspiration come from?
For me all bloggers are my inspiration. Above all, the improvement and growth in my writing skills after joining the blogging world has been the key inspiration.
4. What kind of blogs do you like to read and follow?
There is nothing particular when it comes to my taste of reading. I love reading everything unless that turns out to be too lengthy and rubbish in the midway. Of recently I had come across few video blogs, so if the speed of the net is in my favor I thought of joining video bloggers as well.
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
Though i don’t have any nominations in particular for the award that requires my set of questions, I would list few below to those who may like to answer.
1. How can we save the youth of world?
2. Do you find necessary to have many political workers at geog and village level?
6. What time of day do you write the best content for your blog?
I don’t have perfect time of the day or routine as such when it comes to blogging. I do write whenever an idea strikes and whenever I’m free. If one have a perfect topic to write about, then it’s always a best post no matter at what time of the day it is.
7. What is your favorite social media?
Haha..This question is interesting one. I don’t have favorite social media in particular, I’m into all sort of social media viz; Facebook, twitter, blog, instagram, etc and you name it. But the most favorite can be the one informative, fun and type that connects you with the world around with its happenings.