Monday, February 03, 2014

A year older

A year older
How happy would I be?
If it get associated with
Not just the physical growth
But mental as well
For the world around exults
More on intellectual
And less on physical

A year older
How satisfied would I be?
If I have lived
The then bygone years
In a realm of virtue
For the memories I carry
Would be one less
Of such repentance
And that one thought of
What if?

A year older
How blessed would I be?
If all you friends’ wishes
Transform into reality
And guide my growth
With bounty of luck
Garnering mountain of success
And abundant of happiness

A year older
How fortunate would I be?
If I can ever
Thank you all enough;
My family, friends
Acquaintance and strangers
With my words and action
For the love you all spread
Sacrifices you all made
Care you all bestowed
Blessing you all ushered

Thank you all.

8 comments:

  1. How unfortunate I would be?
    If I didn't come across such lovely poem ----> nice poem bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahha..thank you for finding time to read my rubbish....it means a lot..tk cre.

      Delete
  2. A very good verse. Loved every stanza. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for finding time to read my scribbles...take care and have a nice day.

      Delete
  3. Very lovely poem. Loved every stanza. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..am happy at least my words reached your heart..hehe

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you bro..dont forget to update your blog as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...