1. Why party with horse logo won only two seats in 2008 election?
Party with horse logo won only two seats in 2008 election, for only people in those constituency use horse’s for transportation purpose whereas rest of the constituencies have road connectivity and did not find the reason to vote for party with horse logo.
2. How party with black necked crane won forty five seats in 2008 election?
Party with black-necked crane logo had landslide victory in 2008 election over party with horse logo as all Bhutanese were dying fan of the song ༼བྱ་འདི་ཁྲུང་ཁྲུང་དཀར་མོ མི་མང་གི་ཨ་རོགས༽ and were expecting it to spread its wings to all like in lyrics ༼གཤོག་རྩལ་ང་ལ་གཡབ་ད༽
3. Why majority of the people didn’t vote for party with horse logo?
Many didn’t for they were afraid and were carried away by the Bhutanese proverbs ༼རྟ་གསོ་བའི་དྲིན་ལན་རྡོག་ཐལ༽
4. Why party with black-necked crane logo tried to establish bilateral relations with china?
Party with black-necked crane logo tried to establish bilateral relations with china as they were looking for secure roosting area for their crane families and relatives in China while flying back from Bhutan.
5. How party with black-necked crane logo formed the government against party with horse logo?
It is because three black-necked cranes stood against single horse in number and democracy is all about majority.
P.S Don't take it seriously!